A brand new, top of the line heat management system for buses that optimizes energy consumption across up to three individual heat sources within a vehicle.
Combining our experience in working with public transport companies, at the depot-level and up, with the skills of our innovations team we have over-bridged a gap in the market in terms of technical height, usability and above all, energy savings.
With the help of Machine Learning and modern system architecture, we are leading a generational shift for heat optimization systems for bus fleets – something we think is very exciting!
VIVA Fleet key features:
- – Energy optimization in heating bus fleets
- – Multiple heat source control, with consideration to source cost efficiency
- – Monitors charging voltage in the battery system
- – Monitors and visualizes the energy consumption of the different heat sources
- – Two-way direct control of individual buses
- – Continuous efficiency increase over time due to Machine Learning models